Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Winding down...

For all those who wondered why I decided not to work right up until my move date, well, here's the answer for you. Final cleaning to get things in pristine condition to expectations is a full-time job. I'm sure there are many of us who don't have time to do a full round of housecleaning each day inbetween jobs and life. Trust me, even if you think you are a super neatnik, you will find dust, dirt, grime and forgotten about junk in places you didn't even know existed when you take on this task. I've got another full day of this to go before the arrival of the junkmen.

There's stuff everywhere, I can hardly move, but I'm almost ready. With April snow coming to MN (early April? Yeah, I could have called this one), I am certainly ready.

Update: something messed up at Comcast so I am being shut down at home a day earlier. Next post here will be after the move. Keep the prayers coming and I'll update as soon as I find access when I get to town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy! April Snow? Wasn't that a big hit of Pat Boone's? No, wait a minute that was April Love. But since you LOOOOOVE snow... ;-) Don't fret! The Lord's got your back (and front and everything in between :-)) Have a wonderful Easter with your semi-new church family and friends!
-Mel