Monday, April 09, 2007

Settling in...

All things considered, I am pretty well organized. I still feel a little bit like a fish in a different pond of water, but now that I have TV and cable, things are starting to feel more normal. I don't have any furniture yet and it will be some time before I have most things, but I am doing some creative improvising, like sitting up against walls with pillows at my back. I am getting a loveseat sofa first, so that will help.

But boy, this traffic out here, I tell ya. Me and the Geo are learning how to step it up and go. We don't have much choice.

This morning was the first time I watched the Weather Channel without fear, because I didn't have to worry about the weather in the upper Midwest any more for travel plans. I did notice MN is getting more snow though. Heh heh heh. Sorry, I know that's not nice but I couldn't resist.

No comments: