Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Day At A Time

OK, time for an update of some sort. I will be here at Alive Hospice for the time being. I will be saying goodbye to my condo. I have been lucky in my life to have done and had many of the things I wanted and I can say my condo and office was one of them. Even though home is now one room, there is never a dull moment around here. Those who know me best know that there are always a zillion things going on in my head to do besides keeping up with all the daily stuff around here.

One interest I have begun to cultivate in here is modern history…I am becoming a fan of the History Channel. I prefer the documentaries, but have started watching “Pawn Stars”as well. I didn’t think I would like that kind of show, but these guys are so smart about any kind of item that gets brought in to their shop…really amazing.

As always, thanks for the love and support…stay tuned

No comments: