Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another update

Thought I’d try to give an update….I am in good spirits, feeling reasonably well and the positives we are focusing on are hanging in well. Again, I am completely blown away by the support of all kinds of folks and for those who have been willing to take part in a benefit for me. I will see you all for as much as I can on the 13th (medication schedule permitting}.

Despite their humility, my angels remain my angels. I want to thank TJ for his thoughts on the show last week. Would I have done the same? Without a moment’s hesitation. God took our partnership along with Rene and made it bigger than a radio show. By the way, we are still trying to get the phones patched in on a Saturday so TJ can bring me on for a moment—stay tuned.

I must say I did not miss my work commute here in Nashville as I saw folks abandoning their cars in the snow along my work route.

Continuing to praise God for continued healing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are an Angel yourself Wendy, we appreciate your blogs, and you are correct. God is the physician of us all, men don't have power for that. and I hope he brings you out as a joy and hope for all the nonbelievers to be inspired by you. I didn't notice any typos by the way, of course I'm not that good at checkig peoples work, haha. love you girl see you this weekend...