Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Move FAQ

Someone suggested I do this, and since my lunch mates have been asking me a ton of questions (throw the "not polite to talk with your mouth full" rule out the window!), here goes:

Q: When are you moving to Nashville?
A: Early April--hope to be there by Easter.

Q: Do you have family in Nashville?
A: Not blood relatives but lots of friends there and in surrounding states...so you could say many members of the "family of God".

Q: Do you have a job there?
A: I'm considering options at this time...conventional and freelance opportunities. I am also taking any leads in both those areas that anyone may have!

Q: What will your life be like in Nashville?
A: Full of music, music, music!

Q: What will you do once you get there?
A: My calendar is filling already! Senior Trip Branson, GMA week, CMA Fan Fair, lots of gospel music school concerts, music networking events and much more!

Q: What will you miss the most in Minnesota?
A: My musical friends' gigs in person. But, I trust the power of the Internet will keep us ever connected.

Q: What will you not miss about Minnesota?
A: The winter. Getting up for work and out the door early in the morning for a crowded bus in winter.

Q: Why can't I leave a comment here?
A: Well, now you can! All comments are moderated, so spammers, go elsewhere.

No comments: