Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Wild week to come...

I think it was a couple of years ago or so I posted about having "8 days of insanity", a week long stretch of engagements, travel or whatnot without much of a break in between. I've got a week like that coming up. I'm attending a songwriter showcase where I will be speaking briefly, then there's the four days of the CMA music festival. It's my first time attending, so I have no idea how good my endurance will be. We're talking long days and late nights. I may not want to do it again after this, but hey, with my first year in Nashville, I just couldn't pass it up. I may pass on Friday because I do need to rest (and have a day job). For those looking for updates, if I have time in between I will try to post either here or in the Nashville Blend blog...but I won't see much of my e-mail during then, so I will have to get back to you later.

No comments: