Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Promised news

OK, here is the news I promised you: I will be doing a monthly article for the Southern Gospel News.com website. . This website is one of the most successful in the Southern Gospel music field, featuring news items, articles by industry professionals, charts and forums. I'll be writing on one of my "expert" topics: being a fan. I'm very grateful to have this opportunity. My first one is called "Joys of Southern Gospel Fandom" and you can find it here: http://sogospelnews.com/index/articles/comments/7198/

And yes, there is news on the job front: I have a long term assignment for a company close to where I live, doing something along the lines of the last two tech jobs I had. It's been a great "vacation" but now it's time to start building a "normal" life routine. By the way, for anyone looking for a job, I recommend posting a resume on Monster.com -- it worked for me.

No comments: