Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back From Nashville...

I'm now back from my trip to Gaylord Opryland in Nashville for "Mark Lowry's Senior Trip". Go here to get the full scoop: http://wendyv.com/srtrip406.htm . I think all of us pretty much concluded that it was about the most fun and fabulous experience we've ever had. Perfect in every way, right down to the very entertaining shuttle bus driver we had going back to the airport.

Honest to God. I never dreamed that when I heard Mark Lowry sing "Mary Did You Know" on his Broadway video five years ago and my jaw dropped and I said to the screen "you don't know me know...but you will" , that he would know me from thousands of fans and there'd be all this precious "Wendy V" stuff. I am thankful and grateful that a link to my Gaither blog with my report notes found its way to Mark's website. I do hope it helped tide over some people who were looking for news on the trip until Mark has a chance to post his items.

So now, I'm supposed to go back to work and resume a normal life. That's going to be tough for us "seniors" not yet lucky enough to be retired.

No comments: