Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unfortunantely--me too

My fuzzy brain is slow right now so sorry for typos. I went to St. Thomas Hospital due to my friends and their worried insistance over my swollen legs SaTurday night. Well, the doctors did their their numerous tests and found advanced cancer starting from my breast. Please know I am at peace with this. I am getting much help from friends and others from this. So I join that other large group of groups: cancer patients. Please do not be sad--the last thing I want is negativity or doom. The main thing is positivity.

More news later--I love you all!--Wendy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear - such news. Your postings on FB had me concerned over the last couple months. Prayers and positive thoughts sent to you and your docs to get you through.

Kate

Unknown said...

Denise shared this with me this morning and I have been distracted all day. Ann T and I would love to come visit you if you are up for it! -- Hugs, Kristin Benton