Monday, June 30, 2008

Wait Till You See Me In My New Home

The above titled song from many of the Gaither videos has been sticking in my head this week, especially since my friends Reggie and Ladye Love Smith so timely sang it in concert last week. Today it became official...I am now a homeowner in Nashville, having closed today on a condo. I am no fan of the process, however...it is stressful, with last minute glitches. But I do give props to my realtor, Debbie Henderson and lender, Charlie Thompson, for all their hard work. Check these folks out if you ever want to buy in Nashville.

My move happens in a couple of weeks. Till then there is lots of work to be done to get ready and knowing me, a few musical events to attend on the schedule inbetween. Note to self: try not to burn the candle at both ends.

No comments: