Saturday, February 18, 2006

OK, so I've been lazy...

OK, I admit it. I got a little off track with my walking training. I got too distracted with the job change and other things going on. But now I am back in to some routine. My pedometers are still a bit off, so I wasn't sure just how much distance I was getting indoors.

I decided to go with buying a couple of Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs. They are broken down by miles, so you can at least measure some distance.

The first DVD I bought has a 1 mile and 2 mile program. My goal is to alternate those for a week, then try to do both together. I also ordered another 3 mile tape, which should be here in a week or so.

The MS Walk is up to 9 miles. I may decide to do 6. So, right now I'm looking at this as two 3 mile walks. Hopefully by the time the end of April rolls around I'll at least be averaging 3 miles a day.

No comments: