Monday, September 08, 2008

My "Summer Vacation"

Well, the job hiatus continues at this writing. It was nice having most of the summer off but I am hoping it won't extend too much into fall. I did have some freelance work happening and a little more is expected soon, so I do thank those folks who made that happen.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't think of a better way to spend it than to go out and hear some new writers in town. I had to cancel my trip this weekend to Louisville and the National Quartet Convention this year due to economics and also because some great people are having rounds and writers nights I couldn't bear to miss. Thus, it's going to be a busy week for music and I'm sure much of it will show up in the Nashville Blend blog as long as I remember to pack a piece of paper.

Also by the time this weekend is out, I hope to be able to tell you about something exciting I have in the works.

No comments: