Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Settling Into Life...

Well, I am all moved in to my new home now. I love it. I continue to amaze myself on how organized it all is. It has not yet reached that state of chaotic "fwoom" of clutter that my apartment was in. Maybe it's the extra room. I also love the part of town I live in--reminds me a little of my hometown when I was growing up. Last week I went to a bandshell concert in a small park nearby and watched the little kids run around and smash into each other. Kind of made me wish my life was that simple again.

My hiatus continues...I am doing everything I can do, applying in several places and even had one interview, but the phone remains silent for now. The best I can do is relax, stay focused and enjoy my time while I wait, live in the present moment and not worry about what happens tomorrow or next month. There is, after all, something to be said for a cup of tea on the patio or taking a swim in the early morning before the mommies and kids take charge of the pool. You grab hold of these things while you can.

No comments: