Monday, January 16, 2006

Progress..sort of...

I'm continuing to train for the MS Walk, but not sure just how much mileage I got in this week. I had problems with both pedometers that I have. I replaced the batteries on both of them, but I just can't figure out this stride setting thing. I played around with it and it seems the readings are still a bit off. I know I can do a mile in about 20 minutes but the readings are showing slightly more than half a mile now in that time period.

I got outside this weekend to get a half hour walk in. We are said to be having a pseudo winter here in MN so far, with less snow and temperatures a bit above normal, in the 30s. No complaints on that from me! But it wasn't in the mid-30s when I went for a walk while waiting for my car's oil change to be done, so still a bit too cold for long outside walks for me just yet.So back on the makeshift living room/kitchen track in the evenings.

This week "American Idol" starts, thus impacting that schedule a bit, I'm sure...

No comments: