Saturday, November 25, 2006

On to the next event

Thanksgiving is now over and done with. I did a great job on my turkey. It got done a half-hour earlier than I expected. I've never seen so much juice come out of a turkey. Which is a good thing because I didn't have any gravy. I was in the store and thought for sure I picked up some organic turkey gravy and bought it. Perhaps it didn't make it to my grocery bag in the checkout because I never found the stuff at home. Fortunately I was able to improvise with some soup mix. Anyway, I got all the cooking, eating and cleaning done, then as predicted went out like a light for two hours on my couch, with hazy sunshine shining in on me. Gotta love it.

Now I will be preparing for my next trip in December: the Gaither Homecoming Christmas concert in Nashville, then on to Mark Lowry's Senior Trip in Asheville, NC. I will be blogging on those events, so watch this space.

No comments: